Push effective range to new extremes while delivering a more lethal blow on impact with Federal Premium Swift Scirocco II loads. The polymer-tipped bullet’s streamlined design and high ballistic coefficient produce flat trajectories, while retaining more velocity and energy downrange. Aided by its Signature Black Tip, the bonded Scirocco II expands at minimal velocities yet offers high weight retention at close range thanks to its bonded copper jacket.
- Proprietary polymer tip improves ballistics and initiates low-velocity expansion
- Advanced secant ogive maximizes ballistic coefficient
- Tapered copper jacket bonded to lead core
- High weight retention at close range
- Expands reliably at low velocity for long-range terminal effect
|Caliber||7mm Rem Magnum|
|Bullet Style||Swift Scirocco|
|Bullet Length In||1.385in. / 35.179mm|
|Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity||1750|
There are no reviews yet.