Rather than simply pattern tightly like conventional turkey loads, 3rd Degree® uses a three-stage payload consisting of No. 5 copper-plated lead, No. 6 FLITESTOPPER® lead and 18 g/cc No. 7 HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS shot to deliver larger, more forgiving patterns at close range, while still providing deadly penetration at long distance. Combined with the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad, it offers performance that’s made 3rd Degree the choice of MeatEater’s Steven Rinella.
- Turkey ammunition chosen by MeatEater, with packaging highlighting the partnership
- Three-stage payload creates optimal patterns for the entire range spectrum
- 20 percent No. 6 FLITESTOPPER pellets for forgiving close-range patterns
- 40 percent copper-plated No. 5 lead for lethal performance at mid-range
- 40 percent HEAVYWEIGHT TSS (18 g/cc) for extra-dense, high-energy patterns at 40-plus yards
- FLITECONTROL FLEX wad works in all standard and ported turkey chokes and maximizes the flight characteristics of all three shot types
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
- 5-count pack
|Shot Size||5, 6, 7|
|Shotshell Length||3in. / 76mm|
|Shot Charge Oz||1 3/4|
There are no reviews yet.